Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm so fucked. Hate my job like kan neh. Dear dumb blog, my ladyboss kan me today because I was wearing a sleeveless turtleneck top, asking me to wear PROFESSIONALLY. Babes, I was fucking wearing a memang pro top just that its sleeveless not that its showing my cleavage and its not a see-thru or an attire that says 'hey i am a sales bitch, get two nites hotel room from me and you will get one free nite with me! SPECIAL RATES NOW!' C I B A I wait till you see my lingerie, my tattoo and did you notice my tongue stud ms ladyboss? Okie nevermind, nevermind, that was in the siang pagi lah, then kan, after lunch she kan me second round again, wah kan me non stop, this time it was my desk, saying its messy and I should be more organized like the others when I am not around in my desk. Dear babe manager, thank god you are super nice nyia, if not I sure strip in your fucking office this morning okie? I tell you this, my desk already do lonely, lepak alone in one corner, diabaikan nicely abandoned from the rest, which means I can mess my neighbour's desk, secondly I only have PAPERS, A PEN AND TWO MISERABLE LEMBIK FILES on my desk, oh the computer they provided me is out of order also. How messy can my desk be? Macam a decent school kid kena some oral abuse from a government school non hot teacher okie? Ms ladyboss, you sendiri hire me as a SALES PERSON get this? SAAA LLLEE SSSSSS !!! You hire me not to be a digit lover accountant or a sassy receptionist or that lansi oo nyia punya front office manager person okie? Sales person are supposed to be very hip, young minded, vulgar at times, rebel when required, quiet when tired, entertain like entertainers, sell what they HAVE to sell and will show you a finger if he or she has to depending on certain circumstances. Wah so late and I am still complaining - dear dumb blog, isntead or saying prayers, I like any true human being enjoys complaining more than saying a simple joy prayer.

No comments: